A WINDOW TO THE PAST.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.

+3
Noah Baxendale
Nikita Walender
Wesley Perkins
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Wesley Perkins

Wesley Perkins

Masculin Messages : 3

YOUR NOTEBOOK
Your Present Age:
What do you study?:
You and Me, It's about time.:

WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. Empty
MessageSujet: WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.   WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. EmptyLun 17 Jan - 20:15

WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. 2vxqemh
We're meeting for the first time.
    NOM : Perkins,
    PRÉNOM(S) : Wesley Theobald,
    ÂGE, LIEU DE NAISSANCE : Vingt-neuf ans, né à Philadelphie (Pennsylvanie),
    ÂGE DANS LE PASSÉ - ANNÉE D'ÉTUDES : Vingt ans, Seconde Année,
    SITUATION AMOUREUSE : Célibataire, ad vitam aeternam.

We smiling but we're close to tears.

Quelle a été votre réaction en recevant cette lettre ? Dix lignes.
Quel est votre plus grand regret ? Dix lignes.
Qu'aimeriez-vous changer dans votre passé ? Dix lignes.
Décrivez votre vie en 2020 : Dix lignes.
Quelle chanson décrit le mieux votre passé ? Pourquoi ? Cinq lignes.

You don't have to live in the past.
    PSEUDONYME : Nobodyknows
    IMPRESSIONS SUR LE FORUM :
    DÉDICACES :
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nikita Walender

Nikita Walender

Féminin Messages : 37

WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.   WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. EmptyLun 17 Jan - 20:18

J'aime le gif mrgreen BIENVENUE ! Et encore merci I love you
Noah Baxendale

Noah Baxendale

Féminin Messages : 87

YOUR NOTEBOOK
Your Present Age: 26 ans
What do you study?: Journalisme

MessageSujet: Re: WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.   WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. EmptyLun 17 Jan - 20:20

Bienvenue. Smile
Wesley Perkins

Wesley Perkins

Masculin Messages : 3

YOUR NOTEBOOK
Your Present Age:
What do you study?:

MessageSujet: Re: WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.   WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. EmptyLun 17 Jan - 20:22

Nikita Walender a écrit:
J'aime le gif
Normal. Wesley, c'est le BG du campus. mrgreen Arrow

Merci Noah. (Guillaume's good) Wink
Cassandra Leonhart

Cassandra Leonhart

Féminin Messages : 82

YOUR NOTEBOOK
Your Present Age: 19 ans
What do you study?: Arts

MessageSujet: Re: WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.   WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. EmptyLun 17 Jan - 20:25

WELCOME Wink
Percy Breckenridge

Percy Breckenridge

Masculin Messages : 69

MessageSujet: Re: WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.   WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. EmptyLun 17 Jan - 20:43

Bienvenue I love you
Avalon Brownslay
UNWRITTENLet the sun illuminate the words that you could not find.
Avalon Brownslay

Féminin Messages : 265

YOUR NOTEBOOK
Your Present Age: 19. (28 in 2020)
What do you study?:

MessageSujet: Re: WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.   WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. EmptyLun 17 Jan - 21:15

Le gif est énorme expldr
Bienvenue parmi nous I love you
Canon Maverick
ASTEROIDYou'll feel the heat, there is no way to return.
Canon Maverick

Féminin Messages : 249

YOUR NOTEBOOK
Your Present Age:
What do you study?:

MessageSujet: Re: WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.   WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. EmptyDim 30 Jan - 15:43

Bonjour ! La présentation a été postée depuis plus d'une semaine, as-tu
besoin d'un délai ? Si non, l'avatar sera libéré demain. WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. 275593
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.   WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. Empty

WESLEY. ► In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.
Page 1 sur 1